Tuesday, October 28, 2008

068: Status post

Still alive, but we do not have the internet at home yet, nor a working PC (should be fixed today) so I haven't had any chance to write. That said, I'm not sure if I will continue to write this blog. I enjoy it and it's been a lot of fun, but things have changed and it may be the best choice to stop.

Still playing WoW whenever I can, though the new job takes up most of my time. Still a mana battery. Still on Dentarg. The only thing that's really changed is the guild (goodbye Kamuflasjefylla!). With the introduction of PvE to PvP server transfers though, I'm sorely tempted to transfer to a no-gank realm. Still a carebear ;)

7 comments:

Papaya Bunny said...

You should keep writing, I've missed you :(

Anonymous said...

Keep at it!
I check this blog every week to see updates :)

Slava Rybalka said...

You have a very nice blog, mate. I miss my WoW days a lot...

I also created a blog on World of Warcraft tips and secrets based on my experience:
http://www.bestwowblog.blogspot.com

and a t-shirt and souvenirs shop with cool WoW designs:

http://www.cafepress.com/bestwowshop

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you're still into the blog thing but I like your stuff! Would love to see more of it.

Dell Laptop Battery said...

Your blog is awesome and you too are awesome! Just felt the need to say that (hehe) Plus your work is simply great! I don't want to boast on and on you really did a good job formatting this blog!

syarih said...

hi.
nice blog. You should keep writing.

KWiz said...

Tieryn, I just want to say that I've geen going back to your blog every now and then. Nostalgia ain't what it used to be, and it's always good to remember the golden times in the game. I wish you good health, and hope all you plans have come to fruition. Yours is a lovely story among many many people influenced by the game we call World of Warcraft.